Thread: Donbass Divided 2/ Saturday, June 3rd, 2017/ UDM (Tan) Roll Call

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Donbass Divided 2/ Saturday, June 3rd, 2017/ UDM (Tan) Roll Call 
    Op order thread: http://maineairsoft.org/showthread.p...s-Farm-Airsoft

Ukrainian Defense Ministry:
    Players attending this event and playing for the UDM should be wearing tan on their legs, arms, and headgear. Gear, such as vests, belts, gloves, and googles may be any color besides orange and red.

Please sign up below with your call sign or real name. You may sign up individually or as a squad with no less than four players. Individual players will be paired with squads on the day of the event.

CO: Chuck
    XO: Clock

Individual Players:
    Hawk
    Munchican
    Vertigo
    Rabbit
    Rahem
    Kahuna
    McKibben, Glenn
    Scorpus
    Rhames, Kyle
    Twomey, Casey
    Last edited by Hannibal; 06-02-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Not sure if chuck wants me as his XO again; if not sign me up for whatever

-Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect Practice makes Perfect-

This is Hawk sign me up for whatever you need me for.

Munchican for tan
    NEASG Sniper.

"What the fuck's a Lommy?"

Imma let you finish but, tan is gonna be one of the raddest teams of all time. therefore sign me up for the good stuff.
    Your friendly neighborhood "that guy"

"Sometimes I do this, then I stop. This has been one of those times."

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but i'm not close enough to get the job done.

Will be there for the whole day, and I'm down with the tan homie.

Rabbit
    Wolfpack - Maine
    NEASG Sniper

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tan please
    WolfPack Operator: Harambe's Shadow

Tan
    YouTube - TOASTERATOR Airsoft
    High-quality gameplay video, guides, reviews, etc.

Tan bros

Me and my buddy whose never been would like to sign up for tan, kyle rhames and Casey Twomey. Will there be rentails available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast