View Poll Results: Will you be at the run & gun this Saturday at Harris Field?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very likely

11 100.00%
  • Yes, if . . . (Please ask if we can help.)

0 0%

Thread: Roll Call for Saturday, June 24, 2017, R&G by Scipio at Harris Field

1. #1 Roll Call for Saturday, June 24, 2017, R&G by Scipio at Harris Field 
    Iíll be there!
    If you donít plan on attending, please donít vote or post anything here. If youíd like to attend but need assistance with a gun repair, carpooling, borrowing equipment, etcetera, please post below to find out if someone can help. Scipio may post below what he has planned.
    Run & gun details linked HERE

I can't go. Chase said so.

If my riot shield comes in the mail before Saturday, Can I run 1 or 2 rounds of a game I've written? I have a friend that has just now been able to take military leave since enlisting and he will be attending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    Thank you to Everyone who contributed to this thread, Execpt Dingo because his post was pointless... Haha

Riot shields dont work at harris. noob
    NEASG Sniper.

"What the fuck's a Lommy?"

any equipment you carry that gets hit counts as a hit. banned from airsoft.
    WolfPack Operator: Harambe's Shadow

Dingo,

Message me the details of the game. I have already planned out what I would like to do, but I could easily move stuff around.

Riot shields are going to count as hits though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio View Post
    Riot shields are going to count as hits though.
    That may be true for the general rules of harris field, but I want to change that for this one specific game mode, and here's why:

The game mode is based on an old school custom game from Halo called Fat Kid. Essentially, one player will be made very difficult to kill, and the rest of the players are pitted against them. The way I'm adapting it for airsoft is that the Fat Kid will be given some riot armor with a small peice of metal on the middle of their back and chest. If they are shot there, they go down for ten (placeholder) seconds and must be melee'd during this time for the game winning kill. The point of the shield is so the Fat Kid can easily protect their front, but they will also have to exercise positioning to protect their back.

This is just a rough draft for now, I just want to test the core concept and see if I can poke any holes in it.
    Thank you to Everyone who contributed to this thread, Execpt Dingo because his post was pointless... Haha

I like it.

actually sounds fun, would be better for a smaller scale game, ie not 39 people shooting at 1 person
    NEASG Sniper.

"What the fuck's a Lommy?"

Quote Originally Posted by Munchican View Post
    actually sounds fun, would be better for a smaller scale game, ie not 39 people shooting at 1 person
    I'm thinking end of the day after Scipio gets through most/all of what he has planned, and some people have already left.