Thread: Taking a break

1. #1 Taking a break 
    Super Moderator & Elite Member Community Supporter Mule's Avatar
    So as it comes as probably no surprise due to my absence as of late. I will be taking a break from the sport for a little while. I just dont seem to have the time to get out anymore and it sucks. it sucks when life gets in the way. I have had an amazing time with both wolfpack and with the field and i couldnt be happier to have a home field such as this run by Omar and Bruce. Omar you put more time into the field then i think most other field runners do and that is something im still in awe about. I have made a lot of friends over the past several years and some damned good memories. I do plan to be back but i am not sure when that will be. Life gets in the way at the worst possible times. Between trying to find a new vehicle and starting to put money away to start construction on my home in the next couple of years i just don't have the time i used to anymore.

I will say this, I will be back. you can count on that.

Again, i do apologize from the bottom of my heart about my not being there like i have been in years past. but i will always be there for the build days. If you guys ever need help with an op for a rollplayer, let me know and i'll see what i can do
    Last edited by Mule; 07-16-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    Call sign: Mule

Primary(s) P* G&P SR-25
    Secondary/sidearm Elite Force 1911

Hi Mule,
    Thank you for writing this to let everyone know. We eagerly look forward to your return when you're ready. If you're itching to do a special role, we have several that we desperately need to fill for D-Day that are pre-game, in-game, and dusk mission: http://maineairsoft.org/showthread.p...ll=1#post84482
    Lemme know!

Mule, I feel your pain, most days that I actually get to play airsoft it's because I took time away from my business. I have thought about selling all my equipment and retiring, but every time I start to do so I think about all the good times and good people I have met over the last half decade. Hang in there life goes in cycles and hopefully you will get some free time in the near future. Good luck in all your endeavors. Hutch
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fshirtshovel.  com%2Fmovies-supertroopers-literocola.shtml&h=0&w=0&sz=1&tbnid=vc3TDCbPYo8rgM  &tbnh=202&tbnw=250&zoom=1&docid=dT0DfpfFLzPPtM&hl=  en&ei=aBynUsHWLobakQfc7YG4Aw&ved=0CAIQsCUoAA
    Wolfpack Maine