View Poll Results: Will you be at the run & gun this Saturday at Harris Field?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very likely

4 80.00%
  • Yes, if . . . (Please ask if we can help.)

1 20.00%

Thread: Roll Call for Saturday, October 7, 2017, R&G at Harris Field

Roll Call for Saturday, October 7, 2017, R&G at Harris Field

Iíll be there!
    If you donít plan on attending, please donít vote or post anything here. If youíd like to attend but need assistance with a gun repair, carpooling, borrowing equipment, etcetera, please post below to find out if someone can help. Please use this thread to request scenarios that youíd like to play.
    Run & gun details linked HERE

Omego, I know I am extra late to for the season, but I would like some practice. I can attend, if someone could assess and repair my Echo 1 SCAR-Heavy Mod 0 AEG. I haven't located a charger either so if someone would be so kind as to find a battery that works for her, I will be able to have a full day of practice and learning/fun with you guys. I would like to suggest a MilSim operation(s) for us all as well. Simple yet structured.

Hi RJB,
    If you can't find anyone to repair your gun this week, please bring it early Saturday morning so that we can perhaps find someone knowledgeable to take a look at it. Please bring a back-up gun if you can't get your SCAR working in time. Also, please arrive early so that we'll have time to recharge your battery in the Sugar House. We also rent out charged batteries for $5 for the day if you don't arrive early enough. And, I'm putting together a small MilSim with which we will open the day. Thanks!

I will definitely not be able to find someone to help me, i have no friends that play the sport. I believe what I will do is rent a rifle and bring mine just to humor whoever's there. I am also bringing my recruiter to the field, as I invited him. So, I would need to rent two rifles. I am very excited for this and what you are putting together, i do not have any other airsoft guns anymore though. I have my gas blowback M9 without a clip, other than the Scar, that is it. I'm kinda up a gully, without a rifle here. Are rifles still rentable?

Harris Farm Airsoft Field currently has six CYMA Kalashnikov rifle replicas available for rent at a cost of $20 per gun per day. This is separate from our additional $10 field-admission fee. Each rental gun includes a fully charged battery and a high-capacity magazine that has been filled with BBs. These guns are rented out on a first-come-first-serve basis, so please arrive early when we open at 09:30 to rent yours.

Also, we have plenty of the following items available for sale in the registration building (Sugar House):
    Lancer Tactical CA-231B fog-resistant airsoft safety goggles, $15
    Lancer Tactical AC-103B mesh metal lower face mask with double strap, $10
    black sweat band to keep goggles dry, $2
    5mL bottle of C-Clear anti-fog/anti-static drops, $1
    red rag hit indicator, $1
    16oz bottled water, $1 for two
    Lancer Tactical Extreme Precision Premium 5.95mm white BBs, 0.25g, quantity 4000, $15
    Airsplat Ultimate Precision 5.97mm white BBs, 0.25g, quantity 4500, $15
    G&G Armament P.S.B.P. 5.95mm white BBs, 0.28g, quantity 3570, $15
    Airsplat Ultimate Precision 5.97mm white BBs, 0.28g, quantity 3500, $15
    Valken Tactical Airsoft Precision 6mm white BBs, 0.30g, quantity 5000, $25

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you that is just what I needed! Will be there early.

I've put a lot of work into tomorrow's MilSim, and we're going to have excellent airsofting weather!