Thread: Cqb day

Cqb day

Hey guys! My name is specks, for those of you who have been trolling these forums since 2012 you know me, for everyone else, I used to play here on a pretty regular basis.

so, here is why Iím posting. Iím deploying to the asia pacific again, and am tasked with creating a CQB course for foreign nationals. Now, since I used to be very involved in the Airsoft community Iíd like to try and kill two birds with one stone by running a real, US MIL, CQB course for you guys. This will 1: allow me to get a rep in before going overseas and 2: help you guys out. Is anyone interested in this? I donít know who runs this site anymore, but if the admins are interested shoot me a text at (207) 245-4801
    http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8514521a.png
    The One Electric - Batman was all Carr, i dont keep an image directory of mostly nude drunken men on hand
    Classic - Well, shame on you!

I'm in contact with Specks right now. We are working on dates for some of these excellent training events to take place in 2018 at Harris Field. More details will be forthcoming.

This sounds fantastic! will definitely be there if everything goes smoothly.
    Primary: KWA SR10

Sidearm: KJW KP05 Hi Capa

Competitive Target Shooter and Classical Fencer

Today, I received word from Specks that his leave request has been approved; therefore, his CQB training course has been scheduled to take place on Saturday, June 23, 2018, at Harris Field. Our full 2018 event schedule will be posted by mid-February at the latest, and it's going to be an extraordinary season of intense airsoft ConSim!